Thank you for shopping at Peter Lamas Products. Below you will find information about our commitment to ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information. We have done our best to ensure the privacy and security of your transactions with us.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the content or practices of our website, you can contact Donald Newsom, with Peter Lamas Products, directly at:
Peter Lamas Products
6230-A Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048 Our Policy:
Placing an Order:
- Peter Lamas Products collects the following customer or prospect information only: 1) names; 2) physical addresses; 2) mailing addresses; 3) email addresses; 4) phone and fax numbers; and 5) billing information. The company collects some additional information from its affiliates to include: 1) federal identification numbers; and 2) web site information.
- All personal information that is gathered, regardless of the country in which residents reside, to fulfill a customer order or request is handled through three various methods: 1) customer service center by phone or fax; 2) www.nightradiance.com through the Yahoo Store Management System; and 3) www.peterlamas.com through the Yahoo Store Management System. All information is kept strictly confidential and is never used for any purpose other than to fulfill the company's customer orders and requests (ie: catalog requests; newsletter requests; and/or affiliate requests).
- All information gathered is electronically stored securely on servers that meet our strict protection requirements. A hard copy of all information is also maintained at our administrative office in Houston, Texas. These printed files are security stored and can only be accessed by the Secretary & Treasurer of the Company, namely Donald Newsom. Only a few individuals have access to the online information portion, in order to fulfill the operations mentioned above. They all have their own individual permission access settings, which have been given to them directly by the Company, in order to maintain strict adherence with our policies. Physical security and electronic security is a serious matter, and Peter Lamas Products maintains it with strict procedures and policies that are continuously monitored.
- Peter Lamas Products does not collect users' names, physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, driver's license numbers, Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) from a bank, social security numbers, or any other information which can be used to identify a specific person, nor does it match such information with the anonymous profiles, with the exception of placing an order or registering with us for our monthly news letter. Peter Lamas Products' technology may record IP addresses, but does not associate any IP address with an organization name.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- Any individual or company may request to opt out of our electronic newsletters and physical mailing list by contacting customer service via our toll free number as provided above, by sending an email directly to email@example.com, or contacting the company by mail at the above address. We immediately honor all requests. No individual can access their information electronically but may request in writing exactly what information has been gathered on them. However, we will only send partial billing information due to the nature of its sensitivity. There is no fee for this service nor are there any limits on the number of requests by an individual.
- Please report any corrections to your email address, telephone number, mailing address, fax number, name changes or any other personally identifiable information by way of fax, email, telephone, or mail. Currently there is no system in place that will facilitate the automatic update of this information by an individual. If electronic mail or standard mail is returned to us, because of out dated information, we will immediately contact the customer and/or individual utilizing the current information we have on file. Once we have verified the identity of an individual and received updated information we will then update the information in our database.
- Paypal - To offer even more convenient payment option, we also use the PayPal service. PayPal operates under its own privacy and security policies, which can be further evaluated at: www.paypal.com.
- When you place an order, we will ask you for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and your credit card number and its expiration date. This information is requested to verify your identify and to process your purchase. Contact information from the order form is only used to send orders. For extra security, Peter Lamas Products will never display your full credit card number once it has been entered - We will only reveal the last 4 digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- Your contact information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the approved industry standard. We may use your personal information to contact you for account purposes.
Surveys & Contests:
- When you register on our site, we will ask you for the following information: your contact information (such as your e-mail address) and demographic information (such as your zip code). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company and products when you registered for our mailing list service. Demographic and personal data is used to tailor your experience at our site.
- From time to time, Peter Lamas Products offers surveys or promotions, such as sweepstakes and contests. Participation in these contests or promotions is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, demographic information, phone number and e-mail address. Contest information will be used to conduct drawings, notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve the site.
- The Sweepstakes entry data that you provide to Peter Lamas Products , including your name, address, telephone numbers and email address, will be used for your entry into, and the administration of this Sweepstakes. Peter Lamas Products may also use this information to send you periodic mailings of promotional or other material. This information will not be shared with other organizations for commercial purposes but may be used by Peter Lamas Products or Peter Lamas Products' authorized agencies for internal marketing analysis. If you do not wish to have your data used for any purpose other than Sweepstakes participation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "remove from list" in the subject line, and include the information you submitted that you do not wish us to use, in the body of the email.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- Peter Lamas Products' email newsletters are intended to keep users informed of Peter Lamas Products' new products, gifts, and special features that are available. Our policy is to send our email announcements or newsletters only to those who request this when Registering. If you receive an email and want to be removed from the email list, we provide instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any other messages from Peter Lamas Products in the future. You may also edit your email preferences at Peter Lamas Products' My Account - Profile.
Peter Lamas Products does not utilize any information processed through the Tell-A-Friend option. The information gathered and processed by the Tell-A-Friend script is purely used as intended and will never be used in any way other than to facilitate the intended purpose of allowing an individual to send a message to a recipient. The recipient's information is never verified nor utilized. Testimonials:
Peter Lamas Products only posts testimonials to the website that are granted and allowed by the author. We do not submit testimonials by individuals without their express permission. All submissions are verified and then posted to the testimonials area manually. Your Security:
How do we protect your personal and credit card information?
We use industry-standard SSL authentication to guarantee the confidentiality and privacy of online transactions through our site. SSL authentication and 128-bit encryption (scrambling) ensures that your online transaction and credit card information are safe from third party interception.
Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. Disclosure to Authorities:
Further, you authorize Peter Lamas Products to disclose your password, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, gray market, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. Specifically, this includes exchanging such information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Peter Lamas Products cooperates with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property and other rights. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of information sent from a Web server to your computer.
A cookie does not contain any personally identifying information but does allow Peter Lamas Products to assign each user a unique number. This unique number allows us to enhance the user experience by tracking the items in your Shopping Basket, and by saving your past purchase information for the next time you visit the Peter Lamas Products site. Cookies do not allow Peter Lamas Products to collect any additional information other than the information that was provided by you at the time of Registration.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually, you can change the configuration of your browser to prevent this from occurring. Even without a cookie, you can still take advantage of most of the features of Peter Lamas Products' site, including placing items in a shopping basket and making a purchase.
For more information about cookies, including how to opt-out or overwrite your unique cookie identifier, please visit www.privacychoices.org. Your Consent: